Hire Range Information
The Wedding Party Hire Range
Please note, this service is only available as a pick up in store from our Norwich shop
To see products that we have available to hire please click into the hire range category
Hire range terms and conditions…
- Hire period - is for 5 days, you will need to return the Goods to us in store, on the date and time specified on the Booking Form. If the items are require for a longer period an additional fee per item per day will be charged.
- Usage - The Goods are hired to you on the express understanding that they will not be lent, hired or used by any third party, and you (the hirer) are solely responsible for the use and care of all Goods during the period of hire, and understand that the Goods are not covered under any insurance maintained by us.
- Cleaning - You are NOT required to clean the hired goods and we would prefer you not to.
- Identification - We require you to provide proof of identification by supplying your passport, driving license or a recent household utility bill showing your name and address that correlates to the booking form.
- Damage Deposit - We will take an imprint of your card as way of a damage deposit. This is required to secure the return of the hired goods. This will be destroyed upon receipt of the undamaged hired goods. If any hired goods are damaged or lost the full retail cost per item lost or damaged will be charged.
- Inspection - It is your responsibility to inspect all Goods collected by you for hire at the time of collection and inform us any of any damage present at that time and also any discrepancy in the Goods listed on the Booking Form. Failure to notify us of any discrepancy within 24 hours of the start of the hire period will mean that we are unable to offer any refund or replacement.
- Liability - You accept full liability for damage, injury or death caused by the Goods or use of the Goods whilst in your care.
- Candelabras - To prevent unnecessary wax dripping and causing damage to the Candelabras it is essential that non drip candles are used otherwise you may incur a £5.00 cleaning fee per candelabra hired.
- Cancelation – If you need to cancel your hire order 30 days prior to the date of hire, then a full refund will be issued. If you cancel with 30 days or less of the hire date then no refund will be issued.
Picking up your hired goods
We have a pick up bay at the back of our shop as per the map below you can gain access via Surrey Street - in between Lloyds Bank and Aviva is a turning marked “Aviva Surrey St Deliveries Yard” the bay is gated and you just need to buz and let the security guard know that you are picking up from The Wedding Party and they will let you through. Please ring the doorbell or call 01603 611177