Hire Range Information
The Wedding Party Hire Range Terms and Conditions
Please note, this service is only available as a collection and return service
from Norwich NR8 5GB
- Hire Period The standard period of hire is for 5 days. If items are required for longer periods this can usually be accommodated just ask. All hired items remain the property of The Wedding Party when out on hire. As the period of hire is for 5 days, you will need to return the items to us by the agreed date and location specified on the Booking Form. You will be charged a daily rate specific to the items on hire, if not returned by this date.
- Understanding The Goods are hired to you, on the express understanding that they will not be lent, hired or used by any third party, and you (the hirer) are solely responsible for the use and care of all items during the period of hire, and understand that the items are not covered under any insurance maintained by us.
- Condition Of Hire Please remember that some items are described as vintage and will have some signs of wear. Please respect all hires items and handle with care.
- You are NOT required to clean the hired goods and we would prefer you not to.
- For Candelabras - To prevent unnecessary wax dripping and causing damage to the Candelabras it is essential that non drip candles are used otherwise you may incur a £5.00 cleaning fee per candelabra hired.
- Payment Full payment of the hire items is required to secure your booking at the time of placing the order.
- Deposit An imprint of your card will be held as a damage deposit. This is required to secure the return of the hired items. This will be destroyed upon receipt of the undamaged hired items. If any hired items are unfortunately damaged or lost the full retail cost per item will be charged, for which we have a full list of prices. Please note that as some items are unique this can be quite expensive.
- ID We require you to provide proof of identification in the form of your driving license or a recent household utility bill showing your name and address that correlates to the booking form.
- Collection and Returns Hired items can be collected and returned at the agreed time and place. When the items are collected they must be checked off against the booking form. It is your responsibility to inspect all items collected by you for hire. At the time of collection you must inform us any of any damage present or any discrepancy in the items listed on the Booking Form. Failure to notify us of any discrepancy of the start of the hire period will mean that we are unable to offer any refund or replacement. You the hirer are also responsible for the packaging of the hired items and agree to return the hired items on the agreed date and time, any late returns will incur an additional hire charge.
- Liability The Wedding Party accepts no responsibility and you the hirer accept full liability for damage, injury or death caused by the items or use of the items whilst in your care.
- Cancelation If you cancel your hire order with at least 30 days’ notice prior to the date of hire, then a full refund will be issued. 29 days or under 100% hire will be charged.
- Contract Agreement By confirming to these conditions in the above contract, I take full responsibility for hiring these items. I confirm that I have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions which are non negotiable.