How do we use the information you give us?
We use the information you provide us...
- To administer your account and may disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing your order such as personalised goods or delivery.
- And, from time to time, to inform you by post, email or other available means of products, services, promotions and special offers that we have.
- We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
- To ensure that items are placed into your shopping basket and orders are processed correctly.
- To identify you as you travel around our site.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
You will need to ensure your cookies are enabled which will allow you to register your details and to purchase from our site.
At The Wedding Party we take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below.
- When you place your order, you are offered the use of an advanced secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
- As an additional security measure, credit card numbers are encrypted and we do not hold any details on file.
- We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
To check the security of our website, simply look in the lower bar of your browser when you fill in your payment details. You will see an unbroken key or closed lock, showing that encryption is active and your information is secure. For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on this website.