Terms & Conditions
The small print
These terms and conditions apply to items ordered on our website www.theweddingparty.co.uk
- Internet offers relate to Internet transactions only and may not be available in store. Likewise, temporary or special offers in store may not apply to internet prices.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail and will also send to you an e-mail that your order is being processed, so please make sure you have entered your correct e-mail address.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders we cannot fulfil for any reason. If your order is cancelled we will contact you to explain why and refund any money you have paid us for that order.
- For your own safety we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
- We take your privacy very seriously and will only pass your details on to 3rd parties when necessary to fulfil your order i.e. warehouse operators, carriers etc.
- Any promotions, discounts or vouchers are single use only and not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or voucher unless otherwise stated.
- Products offered by us are displayed on our website(s) in 'real time'. This is to say that any product may be withdrawn from offer without notice.
- If your order goes missing, or is damaged, between dispatch and delivery, we will send you a replacement order as soon as we can. If we are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 14 working days we will offer you a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are left at your delivery address or with someone else in accordance with your instructions.
- If for some reason we are unable to fulfil your exact order, we reserve the right to substitute items. Of course, the substitute items are covered by our money back guarantee as set out below. If we need to substitute we will put your order on hold and contact you for further instructions.
- All measurements are approximate.
- The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow.
- Payment may be made by any of the methods indicated on our website and will be debited when we receive your order.
- We will take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details.
- You will be charged the current price for buying goods from our website at the date you place your order.
- All prices are displayed on our website include VAT, where applicable, at 20%.
- We reserve the right to amend prices.
- A delivery charge is added to orders subject to where it is being delivered.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- Our standard delivery is £3.95 for Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery, the delivery time can range from 1- 14 working days.
- If you order before 12pm orders are usually dispatched the same day.
- As well our standard delivery, we offer an express delivery which, for £9.99.
- A signature will be required to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that you or the person, to whom the order is addressed, has received the delivery.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with the item/s you have ordered please contact in the first instance, you have the right to return the items within 7 days after delivery (other than in respect of any food products, lingerie, jewellery containing earrings, personalised items or perishable goods).
Returning items after they have been received is the customer’s responsibility, the items must be returned in their original and undamaged packaging. The Wedding Party will not be responsible for the postage cost incurred. If you have any queries please call us on 07793200055.
If you wish to cancel before the items are despatched just call us on 07793200055 as soon as you can.
If we are unable to stop the delivery, then the best thing to do is for you to refuse to accept the delivery when it arrives. Just tell the carrier to return it to us.
As soon as we get it back to our warehouse, we will refund you for ordered items, but not for delivery.
For instructions on how to return an order, please visit our Delivery & Returns page on this site.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
The Seller is The Wedding Party Limited.
Registered in England at Companies House No. 05745405.
The Wedding Party
All information including prices are correct at time of publishing and include VAT. It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and colour matching are accurate. However, all measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Colour variations can also occur due to manufacturing processes which are beyond our control.
All edible products may contain nuts.
If a product is recalled for any reason, you will be contacted.
If you have any comments, queries or complaints relating to our policies, please visit contact us from the methods listed on the Contact Us page.